Social networking sites are becoming more popular and more important in terms of branding, positioning, traffic and conversions. So it’s important to monitor your social media performance and the influence it has on your company. In this article, I will tell you about the tools which help to measure the influence of social media on your goals.
1. Google Analytics: It’s a well known tool which will help you to monitor the performance and the contribution of each social networking site individually and gives you the results in terms of total traffic to your website.
2. Facebook insights: Facebook insights is categorized into two parts: Users and Interaction. The “Users” section gives information about active users, data of your fans demographically and number of new likes of your page. The “Interaction” section will provide more in-depth information about your page. This data will tell you which content on your page is more effective and which attracts more audience. In this way, you can give your audience exactly what they are looking for.
3. Topsy: This Twitter search tool will allow you to search by only filtering the location or the keywords. Topsy provides information about the following: number of retweets, filtering by day, hour, week or month and preview of links in tweets etc. This is really an amazing tool!
4. Tweetstats: It’s a free tool to measure your Twitter profile stats. You’ll just have to enter your username and will get a chart on the quantity of tweets you send and the number of replies you receive.
5. Goo.gl: It will allow you to shorten your links and will also tell you about the number of people who clicked on your link.
6. Klout: It’s a tool used to measure the level of online influence. It’s very easy to use – you just have to sign in with any social media account and you’ll immediately receive the score for your influence. This rating considers factors like number of followers, number of interactions with your information and content.