A new version of Toggl is launched! It was a busy two weeks and here are the things that got done.
Basecamp integration overhaul. We completely rewrote the whole Basecamp integration. The main goal was simplicity. That is why from now on you’ll find only one button to synchronize with Basecamp instead of 10.
You might want to check out the Basecamp integration FAQ page to find out how this renewed feature exactly works.
New translations. About a week ago we made Toggl translations public so that anybody could translate it to his/her own language or fix/improve the present translations. During that short time a lot got done. Here are the changes that made it to today’s release:
- added Danish (props to nanker)
- added Dutch (props to Frenck and Voogel)
- improved Estonian (props to Alari)
- improved Finnish (props to Tuukka and Ismo Vuorinen)
- improved French (props to stefjose)
- improved Russian (props to Antons Matvejevs, Eugene Samsonov and Mikhael Korneev)
As you can see, there has been massive improvement in the quality and quantity of the translations. Great!
Other. There were also smaller modifications:
- a date range selection box has been added to the “Tasks” page
- CSV export for the weekly report
NB! We are still working on the new version of Toggl Desktop. We had plans to release it today but we hit some obstacles. No worries, we’ll overcome them soon.