A lot got done it the past two weeks. Here is a list of visible changes:
- a task no longer needs a project, which means you can now create tasks without a project;
- new API; both of our Nano timers and the new version of the iPhone application (will be released probably tomorrow) already use it;
- changing project team members is more convenient;
- a setting for the Basecamp integration to turn off task export;
- time rounding in the weekly report;
- Google signin and a lot of little fixes for the Nano Nova.
NB! For Toggl Desktop users: to update the application with the newest code, simply right-click inside the application and select “Reload” (this is only temporary, in the future updates, we’ll make it happen automatically):