Toggl is unique and helpful because of its ability to “track” time versus requiring time entry. But time entry is possible when you need to edit a task you are working on. Toggl accepts a number of formats to do this:
* hh:mm:ss (07:48:12)
* hh:mm (07:48)
* mm (48=48 minutes) – A number without any following letters and colons is considered minutes
* For Seconds: 12s, 12 s, 12 sec, 12secs, 12 seconds, etc. You can also enter seconds above 1 minute, e.g. 3600s is 1 hour.
* For Minutes: 48m, 48 m, 48 min, 48mins, 48minute, 48 minutes, etc. Use 48.5m to register 48 minutes and 30 seconds.
* For Hours: 7h, 07h, 07 h, 7 hours, 07hour, etc. Also you may use 7.5h to register 7 hours and 30 minutes.
* 2.5 or 2,5 (2 hours and 30 minutes.) A number followed by a decimal or comma is registered in hours.
The time entry is quite flexible and conveniently accepts any of the above formats that you wish to use.