With today’s release, a lot of stuff was dropped:
- old Classic timer; it has been replaced by the new Classic;
- old API; view documentation and code samples about our new RESTful API;
- old Windows-only Toggl Desktop (version 1.0.3 and lower) – it has been replaced by the new cross-platform Toggl Desktop.
If you are experiencing strange behaviour, do a refresh to the web page or Toggl Desktop. Questions, comments and everything else can be posted here as a comment or you can write directly to our support mail address.
UPDATE: There has been a lot of complaints about missing features in the new Classic timer. Here is a list of things that we are improving in the very near future (hopefully we’ll manage to do it next week):
- search bar – will search from the task names again;
- click on a project name – will start a new task;
- title of the pop-out window – will include the current task name in it.